Is anyone aware of multi-dimensional social network datasets/corpora/collections where friendships are based on several attributes? For example, A is friend with B because they are co-author. Or, A is friend with C because they play badminton. Generally, Facebook-based datasets describe that A is related to B because A and B are friends on Facebook. We are currently looking for more complex relations.
We are aware of the following resources and studies:
1) Facebook Project i http://www.thefacebookproject.com/resource/datasets.html
2) The Facebook datasets, described in K. Lewis, J. Kaufman, M. Gonzalez, A. Wimmer, and N.A. Christakis, “Tastes, Ties, and Time: A New (Cultural, Multiplex, and Longitudinal) Social Network Dataset Using Facebook.com,” Social Networks 30(4): 330-342 (October 2008) ARE STILL OFFLINE (http://christakis.med.harvard.edu/pages/the-lab/data.html)
3) J.H. Fowler and N.A. Christakis, “Cooperative Behavior Cascades in Human Social Networks” PNAS: Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences 107(12): 5334–5338 (March 2010)
4) Fowler, J. H. and Christakis, N. A. (2008). Dynamic spread of happiness in a large social network:
longitudinal analysis over 20 years in the Framingham Heart Study. British Medical Journal.
5) COMPUTING TIE STRENGTH BY ERIC GILBERT (dissertation): http://comp.social.gatech.edu/papers/diss.gilbert.pdf
6) SOCIAL SHAPING OF TWITTER, A comparative analysis of Twitter use by Dutch and American book publishers BY Annefloor F. Samsom (dissertation): http://oaithesis.eur.nl/ir/repub/asset/7483/Social%20shaping%20of%20Twitter%20EUR.pdf
Can anyone suggest additional pointers to rich social network datasets and/or studies?
Thanks in advance